I found out which high street jeans are best for girls with big bums

Oh my gosh, look at her butt

Everyone who has a big booty will know the usual problems when it comes to buying jeans: they'll fit in the bum, but won't fit in the waist. Or if they fit the waist, they are too tight on the thighs and the bum.

High-street shopping is notoriously difficult, as your jean size will change with every brand. Trying on so many jeans whilst not knowing which one is going to fit you can be stressful and so tiring, let alone frustrating when you can't fit into the size you always wear.

I tried different jeans from our favourite high street shops to find out which ones are best for gals with big bums, so you don't have to deal with the struggle yourself.

River Island, size 12, £38 – 4.5/10

Not the best, not the worst either. For £38, I would like to see at least a little bit of quality, which these jeans didn't seem to have. They looked like they would tear up after five washes.

I still can't deny that they looked alright though. I wasn't a big fan of the tummy part, my belly looked like it didn't have any support and normally jeans shouldn't make you look like you're pregnant. But this pair did, and it's definitely not something you want to see when you're wearing jeans.

Topshop, size W28 L32, £49 – 8/10

Jamie jeans

Jamie jeans

Topshop never disappoints me, there is a reason why every girl gets her jeans from there. I tried on the Jamie jeans, which were a great fit, good quality and made me feel amazing.

And not to mention how comfortable they were. They were super flattering on my bum, in fact it showed it off even better. The elasticity was so good I felt like I could even go on a run with them on.

YAAAAASSS

YAAAAASSS

Trying on one pair of jeans at Topshop wasn't enough, so I tried another one to see if they would look the same. Even though I tried the same style, Jamie, previous shopping experiences have led me to find they can sometimes look and feel different, despite being the same style.

The colour and ripped knees changed everything. I fell in love – the way they fit and the way they showed off my bum was exactly what I was looking for. The material didn't feel too tight on the waist, and thighs – this is what heaven must be like.

Urban Outfitters, size W29 L32, £45 – 6/10

Dat ass tho

Dat ass tho

These BDG jeans looked pretty good, however I didn't really like how they fit. I didn't feel very comfortable in them, which is a big problem. First of all they were a bit too tight on the waist, which would not be comfortable when sitting down, and they didn't have any elasticity whatsoever which is one of the things I look when I'm buying jeans.

However they look so damn good – sometimes beauty is pain I guess.

H&M, size 12, £17.90 – 2/10

so god damn bad

so god damn bad

No no and no. First of all, these had zero quality – I wasn't expecting much from H&M but I wasn't expecting them to be this bad.

It took me a good 10 minutes to get into the jeans and I felt like I couldn't breathe. My size changes in different brands, but this is the first time I wasn't comfortable in a size 12. I had to try a size 14 to feel a little bit more comfortable. There was no support to my bum – it wasn't flattering at all.

Zara, size 38, £29.90 – 10/10

I love you Zara

I love you Zara

I left the best until the end. The jeans in Zara are cheap, fit perfectly with the right amount of elasticity and flatter your bum. This is literally what I live for. They were probably the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn – so comfy I actually bought a pair.

So turns out you can find the best jeans for a big bum in Zara or Topshop. However in Zara, the pairs are about £20 cheaper, which is why I ended up buying some jeans from there.