Let’s take a moment to appreciate the art of the festival glitter boobs

The glitter Gods have spoken

Glitter is amazing. Boobs are amazing. Glitter on boobs is a match made in heaven. And, it's a look and it's been spotted at every festival this year.

When it comes to the art of the glitter boobs, there is no wrong or right. You can fully cover your boobs with glitter or just place a few sparkles on your chest. Whatever you feel like doing – you can because glitter boobs are literally everywhere.

V Festival

V Fest just took place last weekend and people looked so damn good with their glitter boobs.

There are so many ways to rock the glitter boob trend. You can cover your whole boobs with glitter, or if you don't feel that comfortable being naked you can wear a bra, a bikini, or a t-shirt.

Glitter Boobs inspo at @vfestival done by our head artist @tashpasse1 💕✨🌈

A post shared by ✨GO GET GLITTER✨ (@gogetglitter) on

Can we just take a second to appreciate how good this looks?

Glitter yours this weekend at V #glitterboobs #glitterchest #vfestival #v2017

A post shared by Feather and Fox (@feather.and.fox) on

Glastonbury

Of course, one of the biggest festivals in the UK had everyone sporting the hottest trend of 2017.

Another way to up the festival glitter game, is to colour coordinate with your outfit.

ANYONE AT GLASTONBURY?! ✨✨ Come and find me at @thegypsyshrine to see all of the stuff I painted 🎨🎨 Have a picture in front on my 🦋BUTTERFLY WINGS🦋 then post and #sophieteabutterfly for a chance to win a GLITTER PACKAGE🔮🔮 OH, and you could get yourself a pair of glitter tits whilst you're at it! xxxxx . . . . . #glastonbury #glastonburyglitter #glastonbury2017 #glitter #glitterlife #festivalglitter #glittertits #thegyspyshrine #glitterboobs #glitterlife #glitterbum #pinkhair #sophieteaart #butterflyart #butterflywings #butterfly #wings #artlife #artist #festivalartist #festivalinstallations #installation #festivallife #festivalbutterfly #artistinspo #artist_sharing #artist_4_shoutout #artist_features

A post shared by SOPHIE TEA (@sophieteaart) on

Boomtown

In Boomtown, men were spotted wearing the trend too. Yaaas.

"darling…" ✨ #business #boomtown

A post shared by mehdi adloune (@mehdiadloune) on

Single gems to cover the nips are also a look.

#glittertits #glitterboobs #sparkle #glitter #boomtown #friends #festival #boomtownfestival2017

A post shared by Nicole Pearson (@nicol985) on

Houghton Festival

Festival goers at Houghton combined their glitter with pom poms and leather chest harnesses.

It seems like face glitter just isn't enough anymore. So go and buy yourself some glitter and gems for your chest,to slay the coolest and the newest trend of 2017 festival fashion.