Psychology students are the least evil students, according to research

Perhaps they just know how to hide it

Psychology students are the least likely to be evil people, according to new research.

Thankfully, considering they want to make a career out of getting inside people's heads, budding psychologists are the least likely to be prone to manipulation or hunger for power, status and social dominance.

A study by two Danish psychologists has found that Psychology students scored the lowest on the Dark Triad set of personality traits – psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism.

Just a bunch of top people all round, really

They found this isn't something students learnt either – the study tested people who had just started at university to find out which subjects attracted different kinds of people.

The study was conducted by Anna Vedel and Dorthe K. Thomsen at the Aarhus University in Denmark, where 487 newly enrolled students were tested for psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism tendencies at a Danish university.

At the other end of the scale, Economics and Business students were found to have the most naturally sinister personalities, confirming literally every stereotype going.

Add this news to the fact that they're apparently the fittest lot on campus, Psychology students have got plenty to brag about.