But why can’t I vote for Chris and Kem to win Love Island?

I mean come on Kem shaved his initials onto Chris’ pubes

Say what you want, there is no better duo than Chris and Kem. But so far, we’ve only been able to vote for heterosexual couples. How dull.

Why then, when it comes to Monday night’s final, must I vote for the Livs and the Ambers of this world? They are trash, and I want gold.

Please Love Island producers, consider the reasoned arguments below. This is a plea for Chris and Kem to take home the £50k. No couple deserves it more, and here’s why.

Seriously though, what would be the point in watching the TV for an hour every night if it weren’t for this beautiful love story?

You’ve got Ross and Rachel, Chuck and Blair, Will and Grace, and now Chris and Kem. A romance to join the wall of fame of television history. Their banter is so pure, their relationship is drama free, and the sheer love between them is like nothing I’ve seen before.

They’re cute af and you know it. I mean come on, Kem’s goodnight kisses are enough to warm any heart and Chris crying at a plastic baby was just too damn much.

It’s refreshing to see young men who are open about their feelings

Seldom in life do we see men who are completely in touch with their emotions. It’s a healthy attitude that will hopefully have a positive influence on the way masculinity is portrayed in the media. A vote for Chris and Kem is a vote for men bonding emotionally.

Liv and Amber don’t deserve these sweet, sweet boys

Forget Kember, we want Chrem

Let’s be honest, the two best boys have fallen in love with the two worst girls. How has this happened? Kem literally made Amber a fucking trail of text messages to ask her out. Chris waited for Liv to try it on with Muggy Mike TWICE and still took her back. Those girls are punching big time. When you make a joke, Kem, just know that Chris would never roll his eyes at you the way Amber does.

SHE IS PUNCHING

Literally every other couple on the show is shit

Hear me out. Gabby and Marcel, previous favourites, are going down the drain after the lie detector mess. Camilla and Jamie are cute, but a little bit too perfect and Jamie’s support for Camilla will surely become too much to endure. Montana’s bitchiness is getting old and Alex is just so boring, do we really want them to win the whole thing?

Last night’s public vote revealed these couples were voted for the least, leaving them in the bottom three, but a previous public vote left Liv and Amber as the least voted for out of the remaining girls. Do the maths people, they’re riding off the back of Chris and Kem.

You’ve got Ross and Rachel, Chuck and Blair, Will and Grace, and now Chris and Kem. A romance to join the wall of fame of television history. Their banter is so pure, their relationship is drama free, and the sheer love between them is like nothing I’ve seen before.

This rap duo is better than the Blazin’ Squad ever were

I feel bad for Marcel. Despite his protests he really wanted everyone to know that he was in Blazin’ Quad, yet the rap stars of the series have been Chris and Kem, hands down. There’s a record deal for them on the outside, Stormzy is waiting I just know it.

They’ve played no games and been totally loyal to their girlfriends, and each other

Even though their girlfriends suck, they’ve stayed loyal. Other than the whole Casa Amor thing when Kem got with some crockery, it brought him and Amber closer together and we’ve forgiven him, we don’t want him with either girl because Chris is the only one.

The loyalty between these two men is unprecedented in the villa. Kem even said that he wakes up in the morning excited to see Chris’ face. Do you know anyone who would shave your initials into their pubes? I seriously doubt it.