The Tab is raising money for GOSH to help children in their care this Christmas

Donate to Great Ormond Street Hospital today

The Tab is fundraising for Great Ormond Street Hospital in the run up to Christmas. Click here to donate now.

The focus of GOSH charity this year is to ensure that families can spend the day with one another. Their Christmas appeal is “Together at Christmas”.

Great Ormond Street has played a great part in the lives of people very dear to The Tab. We will be launching a number of efforts to raise as much money as possible to help children in need this Christmas.

Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Registered charity no. 1160024

Jack Rivlin, founder and CEO of The Tab, says: “We are proud to support Great Ormond Street Hospital, a place whose incredible reputation is well deserved. As a company we learned about the hospitals incredible work through our former CTO, David Jensen, whose son Jack was at Great Ormond Street last year. The funds we raise are in memory of Jack and we give them proudly.”

The funds we raise will be unrestricted. We are raising money to enable Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) to provide world-class care for its young patients and their families by:

• Contributing to the rebuilding and refurbishment of the hospital.
• Supporting ground-breaking research into the development of new treatments.
• Funding the most up-to-date equipment.
• Providing accommodation and other support services for children and their families.

You can also text GOTT93 with your donation amount (eg £5) to 70070.

While you’re thinking about what you’re going to buy your family and doing your shopping, you can give money to help a child in their care.

Keep an eye out for announcements, stories and invitations to donate.