These are the best companies to start your career with in 2017

You like money right?

The Times have published their annual breakdown of the UK’s Top 100 Graduate Employers, naming accountancy firm PwC in first place for the 13th year in a row. Meanwhile, Teach First have moved up to third place to remain the highest-rated graduate employer in the Public Sector.

The 2017 rankings were based on a study by High Fliers Research, who asked 18,353 university leavers which employers they thought offered the best opportunities for graduates.

All of these employers are still hiring for 2017

Sign up to Headhunter before deadlines close to find all their grad schemes in one place 

The Top Ten Graduate Employers in 2017

All of the Big Four accounting and professional services firms appear in this year’s top ten, and Aldi remain in second place thanks to the £42,000 starting salary on their trainee area manager programme.

Unsurprisingly, most of the top rated employers offer their graduates huge pay packets, however it is striking that three of the top ten employers are in the Public Sector, indicating grads value a first job which contributes to society as much as they value a lucrative salary.

Elsewhere in the Top 100, charities Cancer Research (91st) and Oxfam (84th) were highly ranked, despite the fact the latter only offers voluntary non-paid roles.

Most application deadlines for 2017 grad schemes with Times Top 100 Employers close in November, so if you’re thinking of starting your career with one of these companies, you’d better get a move on.