The results are in: Cheska is the most forgettable MIC character ever

Over 6,000 of you voted in our poll

The people have spoken. Earlier this week we asked you who the most forgettable Made In Chelsea character of all time was, and you decided it was Cheska.

Winning a landslide victory with 988 votes, Cheska clinched 16.23 per cent of an overall 6,078 ballots cast.

In second place were short-lived characters Aurelie and Riley with 12.99 per cent, closely followed with 11.4 per cent by Fordy “and his mate,” who a quick Google tells us has the equally blokey name of Edo.

Rounding out the top 10 were either of the Emmas that Spencer dated, George Amor, Gabilicious, Harney, Lucy’s boring boyfriend James, Maxence and Tallulah.

A main character from the very first season, Cheska dipped in and out of the show for years before finally leaving for some “me time” – although the MailOnline claim she was booted with castmate Fran out for being “too boring.”

Regardless of what they say, though, we always quite liked Cheska – and in a show which prides itself on cringe-inducing awkwardness, her drawn-out friendship breakup with Binky or her absolute fury over Richard dating Kimberly will go down as two of its most awkward sagas.

Cheska’s agent has been contacted for comment.