Glastonbury 2017: How to get tickets and every other FAQ

Dw, we got you

After pre-registration about a million years in advance, it’s finally time for what many believe to be the most stressful day of the year. Glastonbury tickets are on sale.  Coach + ticket packages will be sold at 6pm BST on Thursday, 6th October before general admission tickets go on sale at 9am BST on Sunday, 9th October.

Coach + ticket packages will be sold at 6pm on Thursday, 6th October, before general admission tickets go on sale at 9am BST on Sunday, 9th October.

When is it?

Glastonbury 2017 will take place from Wednesday 21 June to Sunday 25 June.

How much is it?

This year, Glasto is £238 + £5 booking, up from last year’s £228. You can pay the £50 deposit in October on buying the ticket and the balance is due in April.

You’ll also need to pay the full balance for your coach travel.

Coach prices for Glastonbury 2017

Where can I buy Glastonbury tickets?

See Tickets is the only ticket agency permitted to sell tickets for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated tickets. Any other company or individual claiming to sell Glastonbury Festival tickets is bogus.

How many tickets can I buy?

For both the coach package sale on 6th October and standard admission sale on 9th October, you can book up to six tickets per transaction, providing you have the registration numbers for everyone for whom you are booking a ticket.

How can I make sure I get a ticket?

According to Glastonbury officials, patience is key. They said:v”The longer you try, the more likely you are to get a ticket, so don’t give up after the first half an hour.”

You also need to keep to one tab to stop your browser getting confused and causing a transaction error. Most browsers don’t differentiate between tabs, it just assumes it’s the same user.

Once you get through, it’s important to make sure you have all the details ready, because the tickets are held until you enter all your information.

You can also try an app called “The Refreshinator” which claims to auto refresh until you’re connected to the servers.

Where else should I be looking for updates?

Twitter will be your best friend for up to the minute updates. If you see more and more people starting to celebrate that they’ve got tickets, it’s a sign you need to hurry up with the refreshing.

As soon as the official Glasto account tweets they’re all gone, they’re all gone.

What details do I need?

You don’t need any other details other than your payment information and the registration details of everyone you’re buying tickets for. If you’ve registered since 2010, your info should still be valid. The only time you’ll need to update is if your address has changed or your picture is no longer a good likeness.

Can I update my address?

As long as you still have access to your registered email address you can edit your address details online.

Alternatively, you can provide your new address for your tickets to be delivered to when submitting your payment (this won’t change the details on your registration, though)

When will I get the tickets?

It is expected that you will receive your tickets at least 14 days before the Festival starts.

You can find information about the ticket dispatch date through See Tickets. They’ll email you with your tracking reference. You can track your ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your tracking reference number.

You can also obtain your tracking reference via See Tickets’ order tracker. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number.

What do I do if I miss out tickets?

If you miss out the first time around for festival+coach tickets, you can try for general admission on Sunday. If you still don’t manage to grab the tickets, a resale will be held in late April for those that haven’t paid the outstanding amount on tickets reserved in October.

If all else fails, you can try to sneak in with our handy guide.

If you still can’t get in, you’ve fucked it big time and will have to wait till 2019, as there

What do I do if I don’t want my ticket anymore?

You can’t sell your ticket on as it’s tied to your registration, but it is refundable up until 5th May 2017.

What do I do once I’m there?.

Whatever the fuck you want.