Boris Johnson is the officially the worst Etonian ever

They’re all pretty rubbish though

The results are in, and you’ve had your say. Boris Johnson is officially the worst Etonian of all time.

The driving force behind the Brexit campaign and the top diplomat in the UK, received a huge 33 per cent of the vote.

He’s also said women go to uni because they “have got to find men to marry”, accused Barack Obama of having an “ancestral dislike of the British empire” and telling people: “Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3.”

David Cameron, the ex-Prime Minister, and now ex-Minister came in second with 20 per cent of the vote.

This is one vote the ex-PM will be glad he lost, although you can’t help but think that just a few years ago when Boris was getting stuck on zip wires, and David Cameron was decimating the public expenses, the result might have been different.

Oliver Proudlock, potentially the least “Etonian” of them all, was the third worst Etonian, but that’s probably because Made in Chelsea is a bit past it.

On the other end of the spectrum, the first half of Rolls-Royce, Charles Rolls, came bottom in the poll with only four votes, only just being beaten by the creator of the toilet Sir John Harington, but that’s probably because no one has a clue who they are.

The two Princes, Eddie Redmayne, ex-PM Pitt the Elder, Ian Fleming, and Jo Johnson all also escaped with only a few votes to their name.

Following his cringe-worthy mayoral run this year, Tory Zac Goldsmith received 9.66 percent of the vote. Surprisingly, the relatively harmless Tom Hiddleston also picked up 7.54 percent of the vote, while our favorite adventurer Bear Grylls received 8.07 percent.