Our 12-week-old puppy Coco was stolen while we were on holiday

We’re desperate

A couple of days before we left for our holiday we had ITV on, they were discussing the topic of dognapping. It’s something that you couldn’t even fathom would happen to you. Something only the sickest of human beings are capable of. And on the 18th July 2016, this nightmare became a reality for us. We were told that the person who had been looking after our little pup, a woman who we have had five other dogs from before, had been putting up posters and informing vets around Cambridgeshire that our 12 week year old puppy, Coco, had been snatched from her garden.

She has been missing for over a week.

Lulu was bought in April, we had bought her for my dog Lilly as a playmate, unfortunately Lilly passed away, which was heart wrenching for the entire family. So as the months continued we decided that Lulu needed a friend, that’s when we got Coco. I can’t describe to you the immense healing that these dogs have given me. Lilly was my best friend. I lost my grandad the same week as I lost her. These puppies have helped me so much and now one of them is missing. She’s such an angel that didn’t deserve this, she’s only 12 weeks old, we had her for only a month before this cruel twist of fate.

She’s beautiful

She was last seen on 8th July 2016 in Bourne, Cambridgeshire. She’s a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and she is microchipped. She’s black and white with brown flecks around her face. Since she went missing I posted on Facebook to appeal for information and have had it shared thousands of times. I’ve had so much support over social media it’s been amazing but I’m so scared it will lose momentum.

They say you need to make as much noise as you can to get them back. I’m terrified we won’t ever get her back, I’ve only managed to sleep four hours over the past fifty three and every time I do fall asleep I wake to be in hysterical tears, thrown back into the reality of this horrific event. It has broken my family and I and we are willing to do anything to get her back. We will even offer a reward to anyone who finds her and brings us home to us.

If you’d like to help us find Coco, this is the link to her doglost page. You can also email me here.