Have you ever had your drink spiked in a club?

A Loughborough student was recently left paralysed

We want to know whether you have had your drink spiked in a club.

Yesterday, a Loughborough student explained that she was left paralysed in the toilets of a bar after being spiked during a social.

Amanda Stanton-Nelson locked herself in a bathroom to wait out periods of unconsciousness lasting roughly two hours. Fortunately, after leaving to get some fresh air, she managed to contact a friend and make it home safely.

Sadly this isn’t always the case, as spikers often approach their victims once they leave the club to offer them a “helping hand” and take girls in Amanda’s situation home with them.

Now we want to know how big a problem.

Answer our questions and tell us your story.