Is this the coolest job on campus? Become a BACARDÍ Brand Ambassador
BACARDÍ are recruiting now for Student Brand Ambassadors across the UK.
You will be part of a UK wide student team of 28 Ambassadors dedicated to introducing BACARDÍ’s new Carta Fuego Spiced Rum Spirit Drink in your city, check out their latest video:
The exciting new position is well paid and offers some fantastic opportunities and perks of the job.
Do you know your city inside out as well as it’s heaving party scene? Are you social sec for more societies than you can count, and you’ve got loads of mates?
Sound like you? That’s the person BACARDÍ are looking for as their Brand Ambassador, as well as someone who’s organised, committed, and has plenty of charm.
The job is mostly based on spreading the good word on campus, using social media, PR, and event planning. It’s everything from hosting summer events, to attending sports team socials representing the brand.
As a BACARDÍ Brand Ambassador, you’ll…
- Build relationships with your key influencers on campus
- Activate amazing events
- Create and build a student event
- Bring BACARDÍ Fuego to the club and bar scene
- Know your Uni inside out
- Be a social sensation
- Have a work hard, play hard approach to life
- Love being at the forefront of something new and exciting
- Be ambitious to learn and develop
- Be able to work 6 hours a week in term 1 (this will be flexible around your studies)
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now to join the BACARDÍ Brand Ambassador team.
The campaign will be launching at the end of this term and will run through the autumn term. You will also need to be available on June 10th for an exclusive training day in London.
Applicants must be over 20 to be considered.
If you think you’ve got the BACARDÍ spirit apply now!