Perfect party competition
Terms 1. The Perfect Party UK Competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over 2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies […]
1. The Perfect Party UK Competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Perfect Party UK, their group companies
or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, you must enter your email address on www.tab.co.uk.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Perfect Party UK Competition’ in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint
submissions are not allowed.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot
be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The Competition closes at 23.59 on 6th March 2013. Entries received after that date and time will
not be considered.
9. The winner will be chosen from a community vote for the best photo entered.
10. One winner will receive a £150 Party Voucher to spend on www.perfectpartyuk.com .
11. The winner will be notified by email within one week of the closing date and given details of how
to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to The Tab within 7 days of being notified, then
the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Tab shall be entitled to select another winner (and that
winner will have to respond to the email from The Tab within 7 days or else they will also forfeit
their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Tab shall
be entitled to select another winner.
12. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following
address: The Internet Works, 6-8 Cole Street, London SE1 4YH.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The Tab retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event
the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
17. By entering the Competition, you agree to have entries appear on the Perfect Party UK Facebook
page and The Tab website and Facebook page.
18. No purchase necessary.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of The Tab for death, personal
injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. The Tab accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment
incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. The Tab
further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to
or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
21.. The Tab reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside
its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The
decision of The Tab in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be
22. The Tab shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is
caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not
be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities,
political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other
circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Competition will be governed by English law.