Thanks to Tapingo, you’ll never wait in a food line again

Now there’s no excuse for being late to your 10 AM

The app Tapingo recently launched on campus and has taken Wake Forest by storm.

Tapingo, which can be downloaded for free in the app store, allows you to order food from any restaurant on campus before you get there, so you don’t have to wait in line. Say goodbye to Starbucks’ 20-minute line!

It gives you an estimated time of wait and even texts you when your order is ready.

Every restaurant on campus is working with Tapingo.

Essentially, you can walk into Starbucks and pick your coffee up without having to wait in line or pay the cashier: you can connect your credit card or DeaconOne card to the app.

Paying made simpler.

Sophomore Melanie Schwagerl downloaded Tapingo as soon as she heard about its wonderful features.

She said: “it’s so nice to not have to wait in line anymore. I can order whatever I want, and I don’t need to worry about being late for class.”

Tapingo allows us you access the entire menu of the restaurant and chose exactly what you want.

This app makes life as Wake Forest much easier. Now we don’t need to wait twenty minutes for Chick-fil-A or Starbucks. You can order it when you’re leaving class, so it’s ready when you are.

Your Tapingo order is ready!

Wake Forest Campus Dining has endorsed this app. In fact, earlier this morning, WFU Dining sent an email explaining the benefits of Tapingo and urging Deacons to download the app.

Wake Forest