Apparently, Steve Bannon was a ladies’ man in college and our only question is: How?

Tbh he was kind of a total babe

Steve Bannon was once a Hokie who is now part of Trump’s administration and has a face that has sparked many hilarious, ruthless tweets.

He’s made headlines in the last few months for a multitude of reasons:

1. He is Trump’s senior strategist and quickly becoming one of the most powerful people in the White House.
  2. He is known as a white supremacist among politicians and the public.
  3. He was arrested for domestic abuse, which seems to be a common characteristic of those in office at the moment.
  4. He is the executive chairman of Breitbart News, which is a right-wing news outlet that has been accused of white nationalism.
  5. Former KKK leader, David Duke, is a fan of his. Uh, red flag?
  6. And because of all these facts, there was a petition going around to denounce his Hokie-ship.

But there’s another reason Stevie’s been the butt of our jokes the last couple of month s- his appearance. Some have said he looks like “if asbestos was a person”, “like his mother nursed him Jack Daniels”, “like he pukes more often than he showers”, and many other hilariously accurate comparisons. Any sane person would look at Bannon now and think “Man, have you always looked creepy, crinkled and crazy?”

So, it came as a surprise to find out that he didn’t always look like the drunk uncle at Christmas that you do your best to avoid. Apparently in college Steve Bannon was… HOT?!

According to his Tech roommate, John DePaola, Bannon didn’t have to work hard to get girls back in the day, they actually came to him. Which is ironic when you think about his feminist hating, woman abusing, misogynistic nature.

While this is disturbing and a little unbelievable, it’s 100% true. I did a quick Google search and much to my chagrin, I see why he didn’t have to chase girls. He was undeniably hot. See for yourself.

Stevie’s the one in the middle

I’m not sure what happened to him in the last few decades, but I think it’s safe to say that “hot” Steve Bannon is lost forever.

Virginia Tech