Uber will send out local Nashville singers to serenade bae for you

Impress your Valentine with a little gift from our favorite rideshare service

Who doesn’t love Uber? This company, already a staple for the students of Vanderbilt is helping us out once again.

Tomorrow, Uber will be sending local Nashville singers around the city for one purpose – to make sure that you give the best Valentine’s present ever.

You have the ability to request a random local Nashville artist to come within minutes to serenade your special Valentine’s. Girls love guys who can sing so this is a huge plus.

Last year’s artists included Gavin Degraw  and the Vanderbilt Melodores among others.

This year based on recent tweets, artists could include Lennon and Maisyand Russell Dickerson.

How it works

Select the UBER serenade option, request a location for the serenade, and you’ll get a phone call immediately to confirm the details. Each serenade with cost $20, and like all UBER promotions, the supplies are very limited. (I’m still waiting for my damn Mac and Cheese).

The promotion goes on from 12 PM – 3 PM. If you are a member of UBER’s VIP service, it opens at 11 AM for you.

Also every serenade comes with a heart shaped box of Hershey’s Deluxe Kisses and all of the proceeds  go to support Musicians on Call.

Once again UBER is the real MVP, and we get to reap the benefits of living in the Music City.

More information is available here.

Vanderbilt