USC Kappa Sigma expels member arrested for sexual assault

Armaan Premjee was arrested on sexual assault charges yesterday

Kappa Sigma has confirmed that they expelled Armaan Premjee prior to his arrest by LAPD on Tuesday for sexual assault of a fellow student in Fluor Tower.

Premjee, a sophomore at the Marshall School of Business, was released less than nine hours after his arrest on a $100,000, the Los Angeles Times reported. A statement from LAPD spells the 20 year old’s first name as Aarman.

Kappa Sigma exclusively told The Tab in a statement: “This individual was immediately suspended and has already been removed from The USC Delta-Eta Chapter of The Kappa Sigma Fraternity. We have been working closely with Title IX, Kappa Sigma Nationals and the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development throughout this entire process to ensure that the proper measures are taken. His actions are absolutely not condoned by the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. With respect to the parties and processes involved, we cannot comment further at this time.”

The incident in the USC dorm allegedly occurred early in the morning on Saturday, April 1.

University of Southern California