USC’s craziest spring break stories

Spring break was broken … and so were some Trojans

USC is notorious for throwing down massive ragers any night – or day – of the week. But when students go on spring break and get the chance to leave behind any school work, things get a little wild.

Some flew south to Cabo to join hundreds of other Trojans on the beach and other kept it low-key in London. Regardless of the destination, the South Central “work hard, play hard” mentality seemed to be all play this break. Here are some of the craziest stories that officially broke spring break ’17.

*All stories were submitted anonymously

The hotel lobby “orgy”

My friends and I had “vacation boyfriends” aka we met up with the same group of boys each night of spring break. Nothing serious, just had a little fun. Our last night ended when the boys dropped us off at our hotel. We were standing around talking in the hotel lobby because we didn’t want to bring them up to our room because our one friend was already sleeping. When it was time to say good-bye, we each started making out with our “boyfriends” simultaneously … for quite awhile. I can’t even imagine what other hotel guests were thinking when they walked by a bunch of college students all making out with each other…

Kilos in Cancun

I left friends in a hotel room to buy an eight ball of cocaine and immediately got swarmed by a bunch of Mexican drug dealers. Once I copped some, I brought it back to the hotel room. All of the girls got naked and took turns doing coke off of each other. Then the guys in the room took turns doing coke off of the girls. One thing led to another and we did started doing coke off of their dicks. Out of nowhere, this one guy got a belt and had a girl start whipping him with it and calling him “daddy.” At that point, everyone started making out in the room so I left with my guy to go bang on a cabana.

Pac-12 pact

I met this smoking hot girl while at El Squid Roe in Cabo. We talked, danced, and then started hooking up. It turns out she is a cheerleader at the University of Arizona.

The Uber storyteller

After hitting some bars, me and my friends were walking to go get some late night grub. All of a sudden, I hear one friend talking on the phone. She was mid-story and having a full conversation with the other person. When I noticed, I heard her say, “yes, the fraternity party at the University of Southern California…Yes, I’m fine. I’m just worried for their safety.”

We were not even close to school and she was telling the person on the other line to shut down a fraternity party – that wasn’t even happening. I had no idea who she was talking to, so I took her phone and hung up. About five minutes later, the same number called back, so I answered. It was a man’s voice. He said, “so…am I picking you guys up, or…?” I told him “no” and hung up. It was an Uber driver.

The girl who kissed some a**

I was a little tipsy and somehow me and my friends ended up at a gay bar. There was a stripper dancing around on the bar counter wearing only a G-strap, so everything but his penis was out. Me and my friends took a shot of tequila at the bar, then I randomly got the urge to kiss the stripper’s butt. So I did. He enjoyed it way too much…he was definitely not gay.

The bachelor party crashers

We were hanging out with this group of guys we met at a bar and they invited us back to their Airbnb after some bar hopping. We were all sufficiently drunk. When we got to the apartment, there was another guy passed out in a bed. Apparently it was his bachelor party and he passed out hours before. We all climbed into bed with him and took a picture. The following night we hung out with the guys again, but this time the bachelor himself was able to make it out. He hit on our friend the whole night.

The condom stealer

The bathroom of a bar had a plastic fishbowl filled with condoms. As I was waiting for my friends to finish in the restroom, I was stuffing my bag with free condoms – you know, just in case. To make sure they were legit, I put a condom on my friend’s finger and started sucking it. It didn’t break, so I figured I better steal more. But that time, I just grabbed the whole fishbowl and ran out of the bar. I then walked down the street and handed out condoms to everyone I passed. We got kicked out of the next bar we went to for being too drunk.

The chronic splitter

My friends and I ended up at a karaoke bar. When it was our turn to perform, the MC asked us to do our best cheerleading moves. He gathered some other girls in the bar and had us do a pyramid on stage. Of course the heaviest girl pushed her way to the top. Then, everyone started doing high kicks, but I decided to do some splits. When the other girls got off the stage, me and my friends sang some Beyoncé. I did splits on stage the whole time. I couldn’t stop.

University of Southern California crazy stories Spring Break stories