Modern Family star Nolan Gould spotted at several USC fraternity parties

There’s a new frat star in town

Celebrities are no strangers to the houses on 28th Street. From Alexander Ludwig to Will Ferrell to Rob Kardashian, the Row has been called home to actors, comedians, and socialites alike. The newest celeb on the Row? Nolan Gould, who plays Luke on ABC’s Modern Family.

Gould does not attend USC, but he has been spotted on several weekends at different fraternity parties, including parties at Sigma Alpha Mu and at Phi Delta Theta. Perhaps he’s getting #inspo for his role as a teenage boy, or maybe he just wants a college experience…you know, because he graduated high school at the age of 13 and then became a star on a hit sitcom.

Yes, contrasting his goofy and aloof TV persona, Gould has an IQ of 150 and is a member of Mensa, an elite high IQ society. Naturally, like any other elitist who has graced Trojans with their presence at USC, everyone freaked out.

“He was surrounded by people so it was really hard to get his attention,” freshman Shirley Yu said. “We didn’t really talk but he seemed super nice and chill!”

Although Yu didn’t get to speak to Gould, he was kind enough to pose for a picture.

Others not as lucky snagged a photo of a photo that their friends took with him.

And the rest frantically notified every group message they are part of.

Needless to say, Gould’s appearance at the fraternity parties has made him the newest honorary frat star on the Row.

University of Southern California Modern Family Nolan Gould the row