‘USC Memes for Spoiled Pre-teens’ is hands-down the best collegiate meme page in LA

And we don’t even need Martin Shkreli to keep us relevant

UCLA, as is to be expected, is feeling insecure these days. After all it’s been 712 days since they last beat us in a football game.

However, that doesn’t mean it’s time for them to start spreading the lie that their meme page is better than ours.

Posted by Megan Andersen, USC

They didn’t think they could start something without us taking a few swings back, did they? So, here is the definitive list of reasons why ‘USC Memes for Spoiled Pre-Teens’ is the ultimate collegiate meme page in LA:

The numbers don’t lie

Let’s start this off in terms even public schoolers can understand: you’re losing your own poll. The people have spoken and they say that USC wins.

We don’t equivocate putting hats on stuff to relatability

Posted by Nam Nguyen, UCLA

What is this? Why are there so many memes on your page exactly like this?

Posted by Quan Le, UCLA

Posted by Leo Pham, UCLA

Posted by Hillary Nguyen, UCLA

You call yourselves “original”? Here at USC we use actual content from our actual school to create our memes.

Posted by Joshua Lee, USC

Look at that beautiful use of our president C.L. Max Nikias coupled with iconic USC architecture to craft some classic comedy.

Posted by Ian Loftis, USC

Or this perfect blend of pop culture imagery and USC’s campus which expertly conveys students’ sentiments as of late.

We don’t play by the book 

Idk what kind of thing you guys are going for, but we’re just here to have a good time. There are no “guidlines” our memery must follow since our mods are v chill (Shoutout to Megan and Elise — no one could ever top you guys).

Posted by Charlie Long, USC

We actually put effort into crafting our memes 

Posted by Melissa Folkerts, UCLA

What was this made on? Snapchat? Microsoft Paint? Over at USCMFSPT we like to use this thing called creativity.

For example:

Posted by Josh Friedman, USC

Such layered meaning. Such craftsmanship. Such poignancy for a student body mourning the 2017-2018 housing selection process. This definitely took more effort than drawing on top of a screen shot and calling it a meme.

We don’t need outsiders to keep us relevant 

Posted by John Laverman, USC

Most importantly, unlike UCLA and that other public school up by the bay, we don’t need a 33 year old man to get us attention. At USC we’re about homegrown talent. This was Will-freaking-Ferrell’s stomping ground. Our page is cultivating the next generation of Trojan comedic geniuses — not piggybacking off the fact some former CEO/criminal joined our group (hi Martin).

UCLA, stop bruining your own life and just take the L. Your page has nothing on USC Memes for Spoiled Pre-Teens.

University of Southern California