The Ikki Twins from MTV’s ‘A Double Shot at Love’ are bartenders at Banditos

From Tila Tequila to serving tequila, ‘the world’s hottest twins’ just made the newest USC bar a little hotter

The “Ikki Twins,” Erica “Rikki” and Victoria “Vikki” Mongeon, best known for their reality TV show A Double Shot at Love (2008), are now serving double shots and margaritas at Banditos Tacos & Tequila, the new 9-0 competitor just on the outskirts of USC’s campus. Just in case you forgot who the Ikki Twins are in the last nine years, here’s the lowdown.

The Pennsylvania natives are identical twins – apparently, even their father couldn’t tell them apart, so they began to go by the “Ikki Twins.” The inseparable sisters do everything together … read on, they really do everything together.

The twins first started their careers as waitresses at a Hooters in Southern California, where they were featured in several Hooters calendars. From there, the twins’ modeling career took off. They modeled for several magazines including Import Turner, Fast and Sexy and Playboy. After strutting on the Playboy runway and being named to Import Turner’s top 25 Hottest Girls of All Time list, MTV thought it was time for the single ladies to find love.

Following two wild seasons of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, the Ikki Twins co-starred in a spin-off of the reality TV dating show called A Double Shot of Love with the Ikki Twins. On the show, 12 men and 12 women lived in a house with the twins, who identify as bisexual, and fought for their love. Yes, their love. The contestants had to win over both twins, and then the winner would decide which twin they wanted to date.

The final episode was a nail-biter between contestants Trevor and Rebekah. Ultimately, the twins collectively chose Trevor, and Trevor chose to date Vikki, leaving Rikki behind. About a year and a half after the season finale, Vikki announced via MySpace (tbt) that her and Trevor had broken up.

Since the break-up nearly seven years ago, the twins have left their blonde hair behind and now serve college students Coronas and shots of tequila at the newly popular USC bar, Banditos. Next time you roll through Banditos on a Thursday night and think you’re seeing double, don’t fret … you’re not that drunk, there are two of them.

Now Banditos only needs to recruit Tila Tequila — Triple Shot at Love, anyone?

University of Southern California bar Hide Images Ikki twins USC