Racist fliers found around Texas universities

White supremacist fliers have been spotted at UH, SMU and Texas State

White supremacist fliers have been found around the University of Houston, Texas State University and Southern Methodist University campuses in the week following the election, stuck to utility poles, bulletin boards and trash cans.

“Are you sick of anti-white propaganda in college?” reads one racially charged flier found at UH last night, while another declares “White Americans, your country is your birthright.”

UH removed the fliers after they were brought to the administration’s attention and released a statement saying the materials were not posted in locations designated by University policy.

“As a person of color, it pains me that this sort of thinking is starting to hit so close to home,” said a mechanical engineering sophomore who requested anonymity for her safety. “It truly is disappointing.”

This latest incident of outright racial papering comes on the heels of a similar situation at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a violent one at Texas State. The materials posted around the SMU campus were titled “Why white women shouldn’t date black men.”

SMU President Gerald Turner condemned the fliers and other incidents of post-election campus unrest as uncivil, racist and sexist.

At Texas State University in San Marcos, students and faculty were threatened by a group known as the “Texas State Vigilantes” who vowed to tar, feather and arrest those who they saw furthering “diversity” on campus.

“Now that our man Trump is elected and Republicans own both the Senate and the House — time to organize tar and feather vigilante squads and go arrest and torture those deviant university leaders spouting off all this diversity garbage,” one flier, pasted to a bathroom mirror, read.

University Police are still investigating the incident but no new information has been released.

Students at any university who spot offensive material have been encouraged to report it to administrators.

University of Houston