Donald Trump is coming to Orange County tonight

Prepare yourselves

That’s right folks, one of the most controversial political figures the U.S. has ever seen will be speaking here in Orange County tonight at 7 pm.

We know, most students at UCI aren’t his #1 supporters, however we can’t deny that Orange County is the Republican heartland of Southern California.

The rally will be held tonight at the Costa Mesa Fairgrounds with doors opening at 4 pm and the event beginning at 7 pm.

Things could get a bit messy with a democratic protest in the works. Two days ago protestors and backers of Trump quarreled outside of Anaheim’s city hall. Pepper spray and paramedics were involved. Clearly there are a lot of strong feelings and opinions when it comes to Trump being in So Cal.

After sweeping five east coast states on Tuesday, Trump is nearing the finish line of claiming the Republican nomination against Ted Cruz and John Kasich. Will California be next state to turn orange?

We will find out after the California primary election which takes place June 7th. Stay tuned and wish us luck.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/costa-mesa-ca

UC Irvine