Radio 104.5 announced their 10th birthday show and you don’t want to miss it

A two-day concert event celebrating 10 years of Philly’s favorite alternative radio station

If you didn’t know Radio 104.5 has announced their concert lineup for their 10th Birthday Celebration and you definitely don’t want to miss out.

The 10th Birthday Celebration will kick off with two days of festivities; Day one on May 13, 2017 and Day two on June 11, 2017. Both concerts will be held at the BB&T Pavilion in Camden, New Jersey.

On the first day, Kings of Leon fans will be happy to hear that they will be headlining the event on May 13th with other big-name bands such as Bastille, Empire of the Sun and The 1975.

Believe it or not, that’s not all. Day one continues with performances from Fitz and the Tantrums and Rag’n’Bone Man.

Now, the excitement isn’t over yet. DJ Amber Miller informed us that The Killers are headlining Day Two. The Killers also won the Radio 104.5 Year End Awards for “Most Anticipated Album of 2017,” so fans could expect some new music from the band.

It was later announced that Foster the People, Bleachers, Kaleo, and Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness will also perform on Day Two.

In addition to the excitement of the amazing headliners, each day will host a “New Music Discovery stage,” which invites emerging artists and local bands to the stage for performances.

Need to go? Don’t worry, ticket sales start soon! Thursday at noon, Radio 104.5 will be doing a ticket pre-sale for the show. Check out their website just before noon to get the password for tickets. If you’re looking for tickets for both days, “The Lawn Jawn” are the best tickets for you and you’ll be hooked up with lawn seats for both nights of celebration.

Ticket sales begin again Friday at noon for those who missed the pre-sale. Radio 104.5 always knows how to throw the best celebrations for all of their fans, and the bands are all extremely eager to perform for us.

Temple University