BREAKING: Shooting on Marshall Street

According to police, a 16 and 17 year boy old had injuries to their right leg, while a 25-year old man is in critical condition and had an injury to the abdomen.

Photo taken by the Daily Orange

At 2:37 Sunday Morning 3 people were shot between Marshall Street and University Ave and rushed to Upstate University Hospital.

All the people involved in the shooting are unaffiliated with Syracuse University and expected to survive their injuries. According to police, a 16 and 17 year old boy had injuries to their right leg, while a 25-year old man is in critical condition and had an injury to the abdomen.

The Syracuse police have not caught the suspects yet, but they were last seen leaving Marshall street in an white Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV.

The Department of Public Safety sent out an alert this morning bringing attention to the shooting and asking students for help identifying the suspects.

DPS describes the suspects as “three (3) Males, unknown age, armed with unknown firearm, no further description.” If you have any information about the indecent that happened last night please call the the Syracuse PoliceĀ 315.442.5222 or the Syracuse University Department of Public Safety at 315.443.2224.

Syracuse University