How SU students can vote for the next President of the U.S.

Get out and vote

Rise and shine, SU! It’s Election Day and this is everything you need to know about voting for the next President of this country right here at Syracuse University.

Voting at SU is based entirely on your address if you filled out a voter registration form to vote on campus. If you are still registered to vote at home and will be voting by absentee ballot, make sure that your ballot is postmarked by today. (Hopefully you’ve already sent your ballot though.)

Here are the polling locations on campus based on your address

Huntington Hall: Booth, DellPlain, Ernie Davis, Haven, Kimmel, Marion, Shaw, Walnut, Washington, and Watson-Sheraton

Toovey-Abbott:  Brewster/Brockway/Boland, Day, Flint, Lawrenson and Sadler

Drumlins: Sky Hall and South Campus

Ed Smith School: Lyons Hall (The Ed Smith School is located at the corner of Lancaster Avenue and Broad Street.)

The Student Association will be bussing students to polling places beginning at noon and running until 9pm, when polls close. Remember that if you are in line when the polls close you are legally allowed to vote and the people running the polling place are legally required to allow you to vote. Stay in line!

While you are exercising your right, don’t write in Bernie Sanders or someone else who is not registered as a write-in on your ballot. Your ballot will be discarded and your vote won’t count!

✔️???? #ivoted #vote #america

A photo posted by anne dooner (@lizannedooner) on Nov 8, 2016 at 7:38am PST

Happy voting, America!

Syracuse University