The Tab Rutgers is looking for new writers

Come be a part of the global media franchise that reaches 8 million people every month

The Tab Rutgers is looking for new, hardworking writers to join our team. Our team takes pride in covering the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read. Anyone can write for us, no matter their major or projected career path.

You have the opportunity to join the fearless team of journalists at Rutgers University, who are not afraid to chase after a story that is worth telling.

We are a student-run website that is fully prepared to give everyone a voice with our platform, and with the assistance of our on-campus Editors and Editors in our New York City office.

Our stories have been featured in ABC News, The Washington Post, NBC, The Daily Mail, Teen Vogue, and the New York Post, and we are ready to continue our team’s success by adding you to the team.

One of our former editors, Karen Ruiz, secured a job at the Daily Mail and spent five months training in the UK. While her co-editor Gabi Milian is studying at Columbia University, one of the world’s best journalism schools.

Other Tab alumni are now working for Reuters, Vogue, The Guardian, Buzzfeed and Vice – and last year, a quarter of trainees at the Daily Mail were Tab writers.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States, and The Tab Rutgers has been one of The Tab’s top teams every month since it’s launch. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s New York City HQ, and to write for The Tab’s verticals, including Babe, one of the largest women’s websites in the world.

Be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to get the inside scoop on everything happening at RU, and sign up here to join our team and become a part of The Tab Rutgers.

For more information on applying or to find out when the next meeting is, email us at [email protected]

Rutgers University