The Panther Pitt is looking for their newest t-shirt design and you could be the designer

Want to show off your creativity?

The deadline to submit your design for the newest Panther Pitt t-shirt is fast approaching. By next Sunday, March 19th, the Panther Pitt wants your creativity to help design next season’s t-shirt, given to each and every student that orders football season tickets.

The t-shirt will be navy blue, and the design can include up to three colors. Most people use gold and white. For some inspiration, this is the design that won voting last year:

The Panther Pitt would love your help in designing the t-shirt for the upcoming season. How cool would it be to see your design on thousands of students across campus?

The $25 season ticket package includes, not only the fancy t-shirt, but also tickets to the Panthers’ 7 home games including Youngstown State (Sept 2), Oklahoma State (Sept 16), Rice (Sept 30),  NC State (Oct 14), Virginia (Oct 28), North Carolina (Nov 9), and Miami (Nov 24). Throughout the season, giveaways are also organized, and free items are given out to either the first cluster of students, or all students in attendance.

If you buy season tickets, make sure to NOT delete your confirmation email, so you can claim your t-shirt with this year’s design! Also, keep an eye on the Panther Pitt’s social media accounts, specifically Twitter, so you can participate in voting for your favorite shirt.

As always, Hail to Pitt! Good luck to those who submit their designs, and make sure to email them ([email protected]) by March 19th!

University of Pittsburgh