Tussey Mountain’s Spring Fest is just one way we can reunite Penn State Greek life

We need a break and a night we’ll actually have fun at

Calling all Greeks–this semester has not been easy for us. We can sit back and admit defeat, or we can come together and enjoy the opportunities we still have. Spring Fest on April 20 is the perfect place for us to come together. This concert series will feature performances by Post Malone, Kirko Bangz and Tunji Ige at Tussey Mountain from 7-10pm.  With these artists plus the beautiful weather and venue at our fingertips, there’s really no reason not to go. 

If you didn’t get the chance to see Fetty Wap or Kanye earlier this year, now’s your chance to see some other incredible artists perform some of their best songs right here in Happy Valley. And lucky for us, we don’t even have to worry about getting to and from the concert because free round-trip transportation is available to and from South Halls.

You can purchase tickets here and get an extra $5 off by using the code gopuff420.

Spring Fest is definitely a special night in the making. Not to mention, a great opportunity for Greek life to be together before the end of the semester, plus a performance we’ll never forget.

Penn State