The most savage Penn State related Urban Dictionary definitions

‘It’s home to about 40,000 students, who really have no direction in life’…we beg to differ

Let’s face it, everyone’s got something to say about Penn State and Urban Dictionary is definitely no exception. We took a look at their Penn State related definitions to see what exactly they think about us–and their savagery had no limits. They hate on our looks, our spirit, our location (can’t argue with that one) and even our football team.

Haters are going to hate,  but we all know that whoever wrote these is probably just salty they didn’t get in, but it’s cool–we’d be jealous, too. Here’s a collection of their most savage definitions:

Excuse me but our helmets are great, thank you very much. Not to mention, the fact that we were ranked to have the fourth most attractive college girls in the nation. Take that.

Alright, we’ll give you this one – we have Penn State syndrome. We may be belligerent, but we are proud of it. We don’t care if we look like “douches” and we’ll continue screaming “WE ARE” until we lose our voices. Everyone’s going to have to deal with it.

Okay, this one is just so unnecessary. You’ll be lucky if you get into our school. We have top-notch academics, a football team on the rise and we definitely know how to party. Good try trying to bring us down, though.

Orange Bowl, sure. But let’s not forget that we are now Big Ten champs. Get on our level. As for the other part of “hot bitches” and “male whores”, there may or may not be some truth to it.

The only thing I’ll give you is that we do in fact literally live in the middle of nowhere. As for the whole “no direction in life” part, what do you call being ranked the 52nd best university in the world then, huh? Also, Penn State will always be a million times better than Pitt, and one dumb game that doesn’t change that.

That’s right. Professional party school. You know it, I know it and the whole country knows it.

Yup, that sounds about right.

Penn State