The ultimate game of Oregon Would You Rather

Don’t pretend you don’t relate

Attending college is more than just learning in the classroom, but learning to navigate social situations as well. While not all situations are going to be extreme, what do you do when you’re stuck between two difficult decisions that you can’t get out of? This fun twist on the classic game of Would You Rather? will put your morals to the test.

1. Jump off the roof or PLC or go to class

2. Get called out for sleeping in class or walk through the cemetery at night

3. Have all your classes in Gerlinger or drink 6 shots of Absolute Vodka at Taylor’s

4. Go to organic chemistry or fall down the stairs in the EMU

5. Walk up all 8 floors of stairs in PLC in heels or have all of your classes in Allen 221

6. Enter the weightlifting challenge at the rec never having lifted weights or take 22 credits

7. Be the Duck and have everyone know who you are or show up to class hungover

8. Live in the Dirty Bean or in one of the frat’s outhouses

9. Only eat dorm food for 20 days straight or starve

10. Dye your hair green and yellow for a year or pierce a part of your body your parents would never approve of

11. Go to Autzen Stadium drunk or nude

12. Wear orange and black during the civil war or drink 3 AMFs at a tailgate

13. Miss your final because you overslept or be pulled over by campus police while drunk

14. Run the Eugene Marathon but not train for it or take a final hungover

15. Be locked out of your dorm all night or spend the night in Friendly Hall

15. Show up on the kiss cam and kiss a stranger or go alone to a frat party

16. Walk outside in the freezing rain without a jacket or overheat in a stuffy classroom

17. Fall in the Willamette River or accidentally sit on the water fountain outside the Jaqua Center

University of Oregon