Meet the student group that’s raising awareness for Planned Parenthood on campus

They’re holding a bake sale to raise awareness

Students for Choice is holding a bake sale outside the Duck Store in support of Planned Parenthood and involvement on campus.

An affiliated member with Planned Parenthood, Students for Choice is the reproductive rights group that works closely with Planned Parenthood to advocate for reproductive rights both in Oregon and in Lane County. Not only is the group an advocate for Planned Parenthood on campus, but they encourage and help students get involved.

‘We’re a Planned Parenthood Generation Action group, which a group for student organizations to get involved with Planned Parenthood, and they help us sponsor some of our events and help us by helping us with Planned Parenthood,’ said organization co-chair Molly Zaninovich.

The bake sale goes until 5 p.m. in front of the Duck Store

The proceeds from today’s proceeds will go towards also works the International Planned Parenthood Federation, which helps non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) and other countries with funding for reproductive rights services.

The bake sale runs until 5 p.m. today.

University of Oregon