‘We rally together when shit gets bad’: Too’s to hold fundraiser for Reagan Tokes on Valentine’s Day

100 percent of profits on Tuesday, February 14th will be donated to her family

In the wake of tragedy striking our OSU community, one campus bar has decided to help out in the best way they know how.

On Valentine’s Day, Too’s will be donating 100% of their profits to the family of Reagan Tokes who has been murdered after being reported missing.

Too’s told The Tab the idea for the fundraiser was the first thing they thought of when they heard the news.

“We owe it to our regulars who support us, to support them and their families when they need it.”

The owner of Too’s, Scott Ellsworth, said that as a father he is “deeply sad for what those parents must be going through,” and hopes that with the fundraiser will “take one second of stress away from Reagan’s family.”

“It’s every parents worst nightmare. I know we’re just a dive bar in the basement underneath high Street. But if we can take one second of stress away from her family, then it will have been worth it. We understand money doesn’t fix or change anything. But I also know you don’t put money away for your child’s funeral and if we can help with that burden, then we feel like we’ve at least done something positive to help out.

Too’s is expecting a full turnout on Tuesday.

“It’s what we do on campus. We rally together when shit gets bad.”

So instead of spending your Valentine’s Day eating a heart shaped pizza, come grab a drink with your friends and help out a Buckeye was taken way too soon.

Ohio State