Write for us at The Tab Ohio State

Class and street cred, tbh

The Tab Ohio State is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. At The Tab Ohio State, we pride ourselves in posting original, Columbus-based, and trend setting OSU news. We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read.

The Tab Ohio State has covered some of the biggest stories on campus, including the disappearance of Reagan Tokes and the guy who installed 3D printed bricks all over campus. Each story is written by students just like you. From the evolution of Brutus Buckeye, to this insane email sent by an Ohio State freshman to his roommate, we’ve got you covered.

The Tab is a global news network of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 11 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States, and The Tab Ohio State has been one of The Tab’s top performing teams since its launch in Spring 2017. Working for The Tab will provide you with the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s National site in New York City and for fellowship writers, class credit.

In order to apply to write for The Tab OSU, like our Facebook page and sign up here to join our team. Become a part of The Tab Ohio State, no experience necessary. For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editor Colleen Wuertz at [email protected].

Ohio State