Ranked: These are the majors that party hardest

The results are in

Ohio State has 11 graduate programs ranking in the top 10 in the world

According to U.S. News & World Report, we’re doing pretty good

We looked up what people had to say about Ohio State on Urban Dictionary and it was savage

Apparently our student body’s average IQ is 89

Even if you’ve never heard of the ‘bitch flick’, it’s probably already your favorite genre of movie

Chick flicks haven’t disappeared, they’ve evolved

Police made Ohio State students pour out 15 handles, two cases of beer and 20 Four Lokos – so they started a GoFundMe to buy it back

Not the heroes spring break wants, but the heroes spring break needs

The man who was interrupted by his kids during an interview is a former Ohio State student and professor

He spent a decade at Ohio State

Former Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott caught on video exposing woman’s breast

It happened at a St. Paddy’s parade

People are ripping student athletes on Twitter and it is SAVAGE

Student athlete: Life? I prefer live, because I’m always living the dream

Praise Jesus! Chick-Fil-A might finally be coming to Ohio State

This is the most religious experience I’ve ever had

We asked Ohio State whether you get free tuition if you get hit by a CABS bus

Time to end this debate once and for all

Which major drinks the most alcohol?

All answers are anonymous

Ohio State football lost a four-star recruit because they spelled his name wrong

You had one job

BREAKING: Brooks Brothers claim USG Election Winners Andrew and Sophie have Violated Election Bylaws

‘These alleged actions took place just hours before voting closed, which we believe was an attempt on their part to have it go unnoticed until the deadline at midnight.’

J.T. Barrett becomes first three-time captain in Ohio State football history

J.T. Barrett, Tyquan Lewis, and Billy Price will each return as captains for Ohio State in 2017

Ohio State ranked in top one percent of universities globally in over 35 subjects

We’re also the 88th best university in the world

$13.4 Million invested in Ohio State’s airport for infrastructure improvements, first investment in 30 years

New investments will make Ohio State one of the nation’s best collegiate aviation programs