QUIZ: How Ohio State are you?

How many of these tried and true things can you check off your Buckeye bucket list?

UPDATE: Missing Ohio State found in critical condition after being struck by train in Canada

His sister told The Tab Max is ‘safe’ and said he will eventually be OK after being struck by a train last night

#ToosdayForTokes fundraiser raises over 11,000 dollars for the family of Reagan Tokes

The grand total was $11,015.44 all to go to the Tokes family

OSU is sacrificing tradition and memories in order to create a new, gentrified High Street

Ohio State’s campus is losing its identity one block of High Street at a time

‘Protect your heritage’: White supremacist posters put up on Ohio State’s campus

This is not the first time alt-right posters have appeared on campus

Valentine’s Day reads that will have you feeling the love

Falling in love with words is never a bad idea

Ohio State students gather together to raise $1,510,036.39 for the kids this BuckeyeThon

One day we will dance in celebration, until then we will dance for a cure

UPDATE: Missing Ohio State student found after a week and is now ‘in good hands’

One week later, his sister can finally say Max has been found

Here’s how you can donate to Reagan Tokes’s family

When times get tough, we rally together

The Tab Ohio State is raising money for the Reagan Tokes Remembrance fund

Any donation will help

Reagan Tokes’s killer denied bond, charged with rape, kidnapping, robbery and murder

He is a registered sex offender

The Ohio State community’s thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Reagan Tokes

People are showing their support for the friends and family of deceased OSU student

‘We rally together when shit gets bad’: Too’s to hold fundraiser for Reagan Tokes on Valentine’s Day

100 percent of profits on Tuesday, February 14th will be donated to her family

Why did it take so long for Ohio State to inform us about missing student Reagan Tokes?

They released a statement almost 19 hours after she was reported missing

Columbus reacts to Trump’s presidency: An inside look at the rally for the 99 percent

“There has never been a better time to fight back against oppression”

LIVE UPDATES: Ohio State missing student Reagan Tokes officially linked to body found at Scioto Grove Metro Park

She was reported missing Thursday afternoon after not returning home from Bodega, where she worked in the Short North