NYC foodie Instagrams you need to be following right now

*quietly munches away in the corner*

Spring break is finito and summer just can’t quite get here (yes it rained and now it’s baking today) it means we can all cool it with the gym and indulge a little. I’ve done the honors for you and gathered the most mouth watering NYC based foodie instagrams you NEED to follow right now:

NewForkUniversity

I spot ‘By Chloe’, and just a bunch of colorful stuff so… if the cupcakes aren’t the ultimate sale for you just check out that glorious avocado and something something something bagel.

HannaEatsNYC

NYU’s very own Hanna is munching her away around New York City and around the US! She eats anything from sushi to ice cream, wide range interesting places that you should definitely check out. Delicious food and she’s at NYU, what’s more to sell?

GabsFoodGram

Another NYU student with a lot of food. LOVE. Did I mention that this account is only vegetarian? Yes, just take that in.

EatingNYC

It’s in the name, no? Love the oriental touch this has with the pork buns.

MissNewFoodie

Fried before guys has always been my personal motto and I’m glad I’ve finally found a soulmate for this. Thank you Emily and your delicious choices. The beautiful pictures from Italy just add to the generally great aesthetic.

New_Fork_City

In case New Fork University doesn’t get you drooling this is another place that makes me want to spend a stupid amount on food and never regret it.

Lucky__Peach

Delicious selection of yogurt and other healthy things who said that eating healthy has to be hard?

HungryBetches

As someone who suffers from a medical condition of hangry (being angry when hungry) thus becoming a betch, so understandably this is one of my favourite accounts inspired by none other than the Betches site.

NYCFoodGals

“Everyone’s getting their shit together and I can’t even find the ketchup in my fridge.” Enough said.

NYU