The dos and don’ts of Wolfpack game day fashion

Red, white and sparkly

Wolfpack football started off their 2016 season with a huge victory over William & Mary last week but the real winners were the fashionistas in the stands. Some of the students in attendance gave us some perfect examples of what to do and what to wear come game day in Raleigh.

Do wear a red top 

Cali Powell & Ashley Sears, sophomores

I mean this one shouldn’t really have to be said. Get yourself a red t-shirt and get in the school spirit.

Hannah Thompson, junior

If you don’t have a red shirt, anything relevant to State will do. Just throw on a splash of red such as a bandana like Hannah (or maybe even a marching band uniform).

Don’t forget your clear bag

Kylee Davidson, freshman

The new rules only let you bring a bag that is either really small or clear. Shout out to Kylee whose bag is both small and see-through but most importantly, reppin the Wolfpack.

Also, just look at her pants, they are amazing. So with that said…

Do wear Tuffy branded clothes

Eliza Butts, junior

It wasn’t just Kylee who donned Tuffy. Junior Eliza Butts has some pretty amazing pants, too.

Don’t be afraid to be a little out there

Josef Vallone & Collin Morris, freshmen

Their costumes may be out of place at a Wolfpack football game, but they definitely got the attention they wanted. If you’re willing to go out dressed in matching shark onesies, huge props to you.

Don’t forget your rain jacket

Albane Bacquet

This international student showed off her sparkly French style and stood out in the crowd.

More intelligently however, we spied that rain jacket tied around her waist. This is North Carolina after all, who really knows when it’s going to rain?

Kyle Hagan, sophomore and Alex Darr, junior

These guys were also prepared for the impending rain, but luckily it held off for most of the night.

North Carolina State University