Mizzou football player arrested on suspicion of domestic disturbance

Police say the wide receiver was placed in jail on a $1000 bond

Police arrested Keyon Dilosa, a sophomore wide receiver for the Missouri Tigers, on account of a physical altercation with a woman this morning.

It has been verified that the 205 lb. team member from Round Rock, Texas was seen outside of Harpos Bar and Grill engaging in a verbal argument which quickly turned physical.

Dilosa allegedly punched the 20-year-old female in the face.

Local bystanders took matters into their own hands after observing the conflict and attempted to detain Dilosa while waiting for the authorities to report to the scene.

When they arrived around 12:45, Dilosa was arrested.

Police have confirmed that the female victim was in a physical relationship with Dilosa.

Updates on the case have confirmed that Dilosa’s bond payment has already been received, and he has been released from custody.

In a recent statement released by head coach Barry Odom regarding Damarea Crockett’s marijuana incident, Odom insisted that any player involved in a public crime would be suspended from the following game.

As the Missouri Tigers’ season came to an end on Friday with a 24-28 win versus Arkansas, the public is anxiously awaiting to hear what kind of actions will be taken against Dilosa in regards to this deliberate offense.

Mizzou: University of Missouri