Michigan State ranked 12th best school for communications and media in the nation

Congratulations to the Com Art Sci and the J-School

QS World University Rankings just published their annual rankings of universities across the nation. The top three in the United States came out to be MIT, Stanford and Harvard. Michigan State University came in 160 out of 980 total schools ranked.

MSU’s top college’s within the university came out to be Communication Arts and Sciences and our communication and media programs were ranked 12 out of all the programs analyzed. This comes as no surprise due to the nationally renowned faculty that hold awards such as Emmy’s and Edward R. Murrow awards. The programs the college has allows students to enter the real world as soon as possible with intensive classes and a newsroom that looks like it’s the real thing. It’s a program where students can win national awards before stepping out of the classroom.

Other programs that got recognition were agriculture and forestry, vet medicine, education and sports related subjects.

Michigan State