Illinois ranked in the top 1 percent of universities in the world

It’s good to be an Illini

Not only is UIUC ranked in the top 20 universities in the country, we are also ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world.

According to QS World University Rankings, UIUC is the 66th best university in the world. Out of the 25,000 universities taken into consideration, the list ranks 1,000 schools.

Our academic was near pristine, scoring an impressive 95.1, while our citations per faculty also brought us up scoring a huge 93.8.

Not only does the list include our ranking in the world, it also ranks the majority of programs we have.

It’s a well known fact that UIUC is one of the best places to study that engineering, and the QS World University list proved that to be true by ranking our civil and structural engineering programs as 12th best in the world.

Two other fields of study that ranked well were education and instruction as the 21st best in the world, and agriculture and forestry as 13th best.

It wasn’t all good news though, compared to last year we dropped a whole seven places, although that’s probably because we were too busy tearing it up on the football pitch.

With so many programs that are globally ranked, it’s hard to not be proud to be an Illini.

University of Illinois