We asked Georgetown seniors to share their best freshman flashbacks

They’ve changed so much

Four years is a long time, and people change. We tracked down some of Georgetown’s Class of 2016 to ask them for their favorite freshman flashbacks, what they miss most, and how much they’ve matured (or not) in their time here.

Michael Cho, Finance & Operations and Information Management major

“Tuscany pizza. Literally the best night food out. Hangover prevention 101. I was absolutely heartbroken when it closed. Now five guys has closed. I guess quick pita is my only option.”

Freshman flashback!

Annnnnd now

William Reid, Finance major

“I miss the optimism, and don’t let me forget the dignity, I had as a freshman. Then, I was a boy with hopes for the future. Now I’m an unkempt man hoping I have clean underwear for the morning.”

Freshman flashback!

Now!

Nicolas Walker, CULP major

“The thing I miss most from freshman year are the crazy adventures on Georgetown rooftops, outside the Georgetown bubble, and in NYC! It isn’t the same without my partner in crime!”

Freshman Flashback!

Annnnnd now

Connie Greer, Government major and Journalism minor

“I miss matching Christmas pyjamas with my roommates, Harbin dorm parties so big they seemed to defy the laws of physics and having the next four years ahead of me with no idea what was in store.”

Freshman Flashback!

Now!

Camila Moscoso, International Politics major

“I miss everything being new and exciting! Also, realizing you made great friends during blurry nights at day glow.”

Freshman Flashback!

Now!

Greta Etro, Art History Major and Journalism minor

“Not being able to have the ‘I’m a lost freshman’ excuse every time I mess up. At least I still look like a freshman so sometimes I can get away with it.”

Freshman Flashback!

Now!

Liz Jolley, Economics major and Psychology minor

“I miss the pizza slices the size of my face from Eat n Joy! I miss making my friends come to my dorm room to wake me up and drag me to Yates. I miss the Nutella bowl in Leo’s!”

Freshman Flashback!

Now!

Eric Zemmali, STIA major

“Fitting 50 people into me and my roommates pregames”

Freshman Flashback

Now!

Georgetown University filed