UF is the 16th most sexually active college in the U.S.

And the third most sexually active campus in Florida

Sexual panthers on campus can now celebrate — we here at UF have been ranked as the 16th most sexually active college in the U.S. In a survey conducted by College Stats, UF ranked in the top 20 most sexually active campuses, with an average of 4.25 sexual partners.

We weren’t the only Florida university on the list though — Florida State came in at number 10 with an average of 5.15 partners per person, and University of Central Florida came in right behind them in 12th place. We might be mad rivals with each other, but hey, at least we can all agree we like to get our own.

Topping the ranking as the most sexually active campus is Temple University in Philadelphia, averaging 10.80 sexual partners. Temple is followed by Rutgers in second place with 9.33 sexual partners and Texas A&M in third with 8.30.

collegestats.org

The survey didn’t just record number of partners and who was the most sexually active — it also explored topics like condom use and the number of sexual partners you’re ~actually~ exposed to when you factor in the number of partners your current partner has had.

Shockingly only 38 percent percent of people always use a condom, and only 24 percent said they usually do. This means on average only 62 percent of those surveyed are in the habit of using condoms regularly.

Be safe, and stay sexual UF.

University of Florida: UF