Motivational posts from your favorite Clemson football players to get you through finals

ALL IN…for that last paper

At Clemson we are lucky to have champions walking in our midst. The football team didn’t beat Alabama by being negative or procrastinating, they beat them with positivity and hard work. With the end of the year coming up, it’s easy for students to give in to Netflix temptations and pretend like cumulative exams don’t exist, but what would Deshaun do? (WWDD)

To pump you up for that last stretch of school, listen to your favorite players and let them become your life coaches:

Artavis Scott

Set your eyes on what's ahead of you. Let the past motivate you ???#blessed?? #OnAMission

A post shared by Artavis Scott (@da_great7) on Jan 20, 2017 at 11:12am PST

The past, a.k.a last month when you pulled an allnighter for a paper after going out all weekend when you knew you shouldn’t have been.

When the grade distribution for a class is 55% F’s, 20% D’s, 20% C’s, and 5% A’s.

Ben Boulware

They told me I couldn't. That's why I did.

A post shared by Ben Boulware (@benboulware7) on Mar 30, 2017 at 1:16pm PDT

Prove the haters wrong.

Got no desire to fit in.

A post shared by Ben Boulware (@benboulware7) on Jul 23, 2016 at 5:01pm PDT

Like Ben Boulware’s fashion statement, be bold.

Deshaun Watson

Sometimes this is all you can say.

Wayne Gallman

Self explanatory.

Stay you, be you.. #onlytimewilltell⏳

A post shared by Wayne Gallman (@waynegallman9) on Jan 14, 2017 at 10:03am PST

Even through finals, stay true to who you are. Unless you’re an avid couch potato in which case you need to get to Cooper ASAP.

Mike Williams

Choose today to be great and tomorrow, after your projects done, to sleep until noon and eat cookie dough for breakfast.

Been through a lot to get to this point, can't turn back now. #ReturnOf7 ?

A post shared by Mike Williams (@darealmike_dub) on May 19, 2016 at 4:14pm PDT

So true, Mike is wise.

Clemson University