We Brake For Nobody to hold ‘Groundhog Day Spooktacular’

Hear from WBFN’s members on why you should come

It’s that time of year. We’re almost a quarter of the way through the semester. Tests and papers are already piling up. What better way to take a break from your impending doom than some of Bucknell’s premiere improv comedy?
Tonight, February 2nd, at 8pm in the ELC Forum, We Brake for Nobody will have its first show of the semester, called “WBFN: A Groundhog Day Spooktacular.”
We Brake practices three times a week and has members from all across Bucknell’s campus. According to the members of WBFN themselves, here’s why you should attend tonight’s show:

Robert Cowen, senior:

“We are really excited for our first show of the semester and are expecting a good turn out. It also happens to fall on Groundhog Day, so what could be better?”

Taylor McNeely, senior:

“Groundhog Day is a great day for a show. It may be funny, it may not be funny. Either way the audience will be forced to re-live it again and again.”

Kat Swank, first year:

“Being in We Brake has been a big part of my freshman year. I’m really looking forward to our first show.”
Your biology paper can wait. Grab your friends and head over to the ELC tonight to clear your mind and laugh your ass off.
Bucknell University