Why Jersey girls are the best to date

There’s more to us than our beach houses

Finding the right girl can be difficult. In the world of dating apps, college hookups, etc., it can be hard to even imagine the type of girl you’ll end up with.

Fear not, you need not look further than New Jersey. While the state itself doesn’t always have the best reputation, Jersey girls are some of the best to spend your time with. Here’s why:

We’re loyal

As Jersey girls, when we pick a side, we stay with it. North versus South Jersey? Subs versus Hoagies? New York versus Philly? Taylor ham versus pork roll? We know what we like, and we won’t waver.

We’re obsessed with being bae-goals

Also pronounced bagels. If you date us, we can guarantee you won’t have a shortage of delicious breakfast food – the best in the nation. Not to mention, our love for pizza and bagels will know no bounds in comparison to our love for you.

If we hang out, you won’t have to pump gas

There’s nothing worse than having to get out of your car, in the cold, to stand and pump gas. Take us out for a date, and when we stop to fill up, we can stay cozy in the car. As the saying goes, Jersey girls don’t pump gas.

We’ll like you for your personality, not your looks

If you’re from New Jersey, you know we’ve been putting up with staring at this fugly-ass Xanadu Mall construction for years. But, we love it nonetheless.

Soure: The New York Times

We’re always on top of the latest fashion trends

We all live within at least 15 minutes of three different malls. And, going to the mall is one of our favorite pastimes. Not only will we always look good, but we’ll make sure you do too.

You’ll never be lost with us

Why? Because we’ll tell you exactly what Jersey Turnpike exit to get off at.

We don’t have resting bitch face

We have resting beach face. We know how to seas the day. We can be salty, but we’re actually sweet. And we’ve used all of these as an Instagram caption.

We’ll never be late to a date

We’re some of the fastest, most-aggressive drivers out there. So anytime we make plans, we guarantee we’ll be there (safely) on time.

Our hair and nails will always be fresh

We’re the state that made Bumpits popular, and it feels like we have about three nail salons per town in NJ. If you don’t think that means we’ll always have the best updo and the best mani-pedi combo, you’re wrong.

We’re glowing

Actually, that might just be our fake tan. Either way, who wouldn’t want to date a bronze goddess like us?

We’re easy to please

We won’t waste your money on an expensive wining and dining date. Take us to a 24 hour diner, and we’ll be just as happy.

We’re better dancers

Admit it- fist pumping was your go-to move for all of 2012. We can promise that’s not the only fire dance move we’ve got up our sleeves.

Jokes aside, but we love our state. Jersey girls are full of pride and passion, and we’d love nothing more than to share that love with you.

#JerseyStrong

Bucknell University