Warren Towers evacuated early this morning

‘Anyone who was forced to evacuate in flip flops wanna join a class action lawsuit with me? I deserve to be compensated for losing my toes’

A and B Towers in Warren were evacuated just before 3 a.m. Sunday. The fire alarms jolted students awake and sent them out into the cold.

When asked about the incident, a Boston University Police Officer said he “did not know anything about it.”

Students did not know what was happening as they waited outside the building. At around 3:30 a.m., students were let back inside.

Students were very upset about having to leave the building, and took to the Official Class of 2020 page to release their frustration. With the temperature around 22 degrees last night, we don’t blame them.

“Someone lmk why I slept through the alarm for a solid 15 minutes,” wrote one freshman student.

“Anyone who was forced to evacuate in flip flops wanna join a class action lawsuit with me?” joked a class of 2020 student. “I deserve to be compensated for losing my toes.”

Students in C Tower bragged about not having to go outside in the comments section.

Featured image by Shijie Ye.

BU boston boston students boston university BU fire alarm warren towers