The guide to doing Valentine’s Day right if you’re single

Be your own bae

Love is in the air Terriers and I think I must have been holding my breath for the last six months.

I’m not bitter or anything, but being single AF on Valentine’s Day can be a bit of a turn down.

But have no fear, single pringles, i’m here to help you have the best single Valentine’s day of all time.

Gather all your single friends and go out to a fancy dinner

Misery loves company and the miserable still gotta eat, so this one is a no brainer.

Make sure to plan ahead and make a reservation. If you can’t, the dining hall is the next best thing.

Just watch out to see what’s in your salad.

Do some homework

I know this sounds lame, but if you have nothing to do why not be productive.

It’ll cut away some stress that your bae’d up friends will have to deal with at a later date.

You’ll be free of your Sunday Scaries.

Eat some chocolate

This one is obvious.

Treat yo’ self Terriers.

Eat all of the Dove chocolate you can find and then proceed to cry over the inspirational messages written on the wrappers.

Send yourself flowers

LOL.

Do this anonymously, of course.

Or don’t do it anonymously. Let the whole world know how much you love yourself.

Be your own bae.

not necessarily a flower, but still cute and pink

Have a Netflix marathon

Any excuse to watch Netflix is a good one.

You’re welcome.

You can never go wrong with movies like Clueless, Silver Linings Playbook, and The Notebook.

Just make sure to have tissues handy.

Valentine’s Day can suck if you’re single, but I believe that you can make any situation into a good one if you try hard enough.

Enjoy yourself, and don’t take such a silly holiday so seriously.

If all else fails, consider me your Valentine.

BU