Fetty Wap actually showed up at Bing’s Fall Show

And he totally killed it, too

Fetty Wap made his appearance at the Binghamton University Fall Show this past Friday much to the delight of literally everyone who thought the rapper wouldn’t show after cancelling similar performances at Brockport and Syracuse’s annual Juice Jam.

“I was a little nervous he wasn’t going to come on stage,” said Isha Kumar, a freshman at Binghamton. But lo and behold, he came and he conquered.

The show itself was great, with Fetty performing his top hits including “Trap Queen” and “Again.” Before hitting the stage, he had two opening acts perform first including up-and-coming indie group Joywave and the rapper Omen, both of which are artists on the Dreamville record label. Both Joywave and Omen new, fresh and the perfect way to open the show while building anticipation for Fetty.

“It was a fun change to the week,” said Billy Ghicas, Binghamton freshman. “It allowed everyone in the school to spend time and enjoy themselves.”

Because the past two weeks at Bing have been filled with midterms and stress for everyone, the show’s timing and performance were perfect and truly rewarding.

Of course, now we’re all waiting to see what Binghamton has in store for the Spring Fling next semester.

SUNY Binghamton