We’re The Tab Binghamton

No writing experience needed, no writers left behind

Binghamton University’s aspiring writers, educators, doctors, astronauts, spies, presidents, etc. have joined forces to report on what matters to us and to you. Whether it’s a group of passionate students protesting for equal pay or the average student’s Tom and Marty’s shot of choice, we’ll be there to report it.

Binghamton is unlike anywhere else and it is certainly difficult to get to know. We, however, have grown to know and love this city and its eternal winters/construction zones. From the sticky floors of The Rat to the fluorescent and blinding lights in the White Room of Glenn G. Bartle library, we know our way around this place.

The issues that Binghamton students believe in are the issues we write about. Some people are super concerned about the upcoming presidential election, and others are super concerned about the length of the deli line in C4 dining hall.  Either way, the voices of our writers are voices that need to be heard because when it comes to the stories students want to hear, they are best told by their peers.

So take out the nonsense, the haughtiness, and the stories that should be left for your parents to watch on the 10 o’clock news. Take out the overdone listicle pieces and the wordy and pretentious op eds. You’re left with students trying to inform other students. You’re left with varying opinions and multiple arguments. You’re left with students trying to make other students laugh. You’re left with what’s real.  You’re left with us.

The Tab Binghamton – join us!

SUNY Binghamton 2016 binghamton editorial new suny the tab write