The best Yelp reviews of Boston College

‘Definitely not stoner friendly’

Current Boston College students may be quick to brag about our recent climb in the rankings up to #22 on the Forbes Top Colleges List, as we rightfully should be. Our Yelp Boston rating of 4.5, however, is certainly something else to be paying attention to these days.

Although there were only 23 reviews (along with 30 photos, most of which were alarmingly NOT of Gasson???), the overwhelming consensus among Yelpers was exactly what our admissions office is probably praying for. Beautiful campus, impressive academics and even better people.

Here are some of the standouts from our dive into the uncensored world of Yelp.

5 stars AND a high five? You’re too kind.

The same dining hall that recently had multiple reports of a mouse sighting? Extremely unpopular opinion but thanks for being unique, Jeff M.

Kind of just seems like a DePaul admissions counselor lurking behind the lack of profile picture. Although we should probably expect pessimism from any profile in the town of “Hell, MI.”

At this point we should be selling “Cura Personalis” flash-tats in the bookstore.

A stolen lighter is literally the best case scenario for you in this situation, Erik.

People got pretty romantic about the Alumni Stadium football experience.

Most people kept it short and sweet, because a 4.5 star averageĀ (and 22 on the Forbes list!!) really speaks for itself.

And a final “word to all you high school kids” from John R.:

Boston College